If you’ve wondered what the easiest way to get started with essential oils is, Young Living’s Premium Starter Kit is my recommendation.
You get to choose your diffuser (hello, Aria!) and you also get: 11 oils, 1 roller ball fitment to place on your Stress Away (come to mama), a few samples and sample bottles, and a catalog. And wait for it…membership for LIFE. That’s 24% off anything else you buy!
You also get to join our group, Living Lighthearted – so you aren’t left trying to swim up a creek with no paddle. You’ll have friends walking (or paddling, to keep going with the metaphor) with you – friends who have a good time together (read: Lighthearted). We’ll help you learn what you need to know!
You get to join Essential Rewards and make this a lifetime wellness change. It’s what I do! Every single month I get to choose what my family needs: toothpaste, oils, soap, makeup – whatever. And it’s all safe for us. I recommend you getting these items on your first ER: ADD YOUR FAVORITES TOTALING $50ish.
A little low-down on the oils included in your kit and how YOU can use them. For tips on how to use them with your pets click HERE.
· Thieves Vitality: This little gem helps support the immune system. Take a drop or two in a capsule or add it to your morning tea.
· Lemon Vitality: Hello, water drinkers! Add 1 drop of this to your glass of water to make it super easy to go down. Or add 15 drops to your favorite muffin recipe for a natural flavoring.
· Copaiba Vitality: This supplement oil is a good support for every body system. It’s also very calming. It helps regulate your natural immune response.
· Digize Vitality: The WOW oil in your kit. It is for digestive support. And when you put it in a capsule and take it with a glass of water, it works EVERY SINGLE TIME.
· Peppermint Vitality: Also for digestive support especially if you eat a lot of fibrous veggies. Put a drop or two in a capsule with sweet almond oil and down the hatch for happy tummies!
· Stress Away: Who doesn’t need this one in their life? It does what it says. Put the roller fitment on top of this puppy and use as perfume – or wear at family events. Ha!!!
· Panaway: This oil makes happy muscles after exercise or other fun activities. Dilute and apply to the area that needs TLC. I like to use this one for back or feet massages after a long day.
· RC: For your respiratory comfort. This one is SUPER opening. You can dilute this gem and apply it to your chest or put 6 drops in your diffuser.
· Purification: Because sometimes mom burns dinner – and life stinks. Diffuse this one to clear the air. It also makes a nice car deodorizer without the chemicals.
· Frankincense: Traditionally used for worship, you can use this one to help calm your mind during Bible study. It’s also amazing at soothing the skin. I love this one diluted and applied to my face!
· Lavender: For relaxation. Man, we all need this one. To soothe, add some drops to Epsom Salt and take a bath. Or diffuse at night to calm yourself down to get the best night of sleep EVER.
I use all these products to make stuff we use around the house, so I hardly have to ever buy stuff at Target anymore! And now I’m using safe things on my family, which is important. They’ve paid for themselves over and over and over and over…well, you get the point.
Whenever you decide you’re ready to join me and kick the crap to the curb, you know where to find me. I’m here waiting for you – smelling amazing and drinking my Thieves tea.
You can also scroll through this blog at the other post for more fun info on Young Living and how to sign up!
Hope to hear from you soon!